Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's do the Twist!

Late last year, I did something CRAZY!  It was unexpected.  It was not something I had planned to do.  It just came to me in an instant while shopping in one of those large warehouse stores.  It has forever changed the way we do some things around here.

I. gave. up. paper. towels. 

I know.  What was I thinking?  I have two small children who are masters at mess making.  They can spill anything on a clean countertop within seconds of it being cleaned.  They build enormous crumb piles out of very little food.  They can make confetti out of crayons.  Don't even get me started on Play-Doh (which has been outlawed) or Goo or anything that comes out of a pre-packaged science set.  Without paper towels, all of these things present new challenges.  And, yet, I have given them up.  Oy.

UNTIL NOW.

Now, I do the Twist:
And, best of all, a set of three is on SALE at Fresh Market right now for $2.99.  Run, people, don't walk.  Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment